How to Register a Company in Zimbabwe
To get a company registered in Zimbabwe, you have to choose either one of the two options, to register it as a PBC or Pvt(Ltd)
PBC means Private Business Corporation which is meant to cater to small businesses. To register as a PBC you should have at least a single director. A PBC is ideal for single ownership.
Pvt(Ltd) means Private Limited Company meant to cater for medium to large business. To register a Pvt(Ltd), you should have between 2 to 50 shareholders and registering one will come with annual regulations and commitments to different financial bodies.
To register your company you should;
1. Have 1 to 5 preferred names for your company.
2. Choose whether your company will be a PBC or Pvt(Ltd)
3. Provide full names, addresses and ID's of the directors for a PBC or shareholders in a Pvt(Ltd).
4. Sign the incorporation statements that will be submitted at the registrar's office.
5. A budget of at least USD$30 or equivalent for a Private Business Corporation and US$60 or equivalent for a Private Limited Company.
Contact us for assistance with getting your company registered in Zimbabwe.